Already have a Username/Password for Freshwater Forum?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Currently it is not possible to submit papers to Forum online.
Author guidelines are available by contacting Karen Rouen
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Submission is in compliance with author guidelines.
Transfer of copyright agreement
Submission of a manuscript indicates a tacit understanding that the paper is not actively under consideration for publication with other journals. In submitting a paper the submitting author is deemed to have read, understood and accepted the terms of the copyright agreement.
The named article is submitted for publication in Freshwater Forum. This article has not been published previously and it is not being considered for publication elsewhere. Copyright to the above work (including all original text, photographs, images, tables and graphs) is hereby transferred to the Freshwater Biological Association (FBA). The submitting author accepts responsibility for transferring copyright on behalf of any co-authors. The submitting author undertakes to ensure he or she has the suitable rights to all content and are legally permitted to transfer ownership to the FBA.
The author(s) retains the right to:
1. Display their own version of the article as originally submitted on their personal/academic website(s) with a link to the final version on Freshwater Forum;
2. Use (and permit others to use) the article within their own organisation for non-commercial uses e.g. for teaching purposes, on the condition that the Freshwater Biological Association is cited correctly as the publisher.
Freshwater Forum will publish the above article electronically on its electronic journal server and also in hard copy format. Transfer of copyright covers the right to reproduce and distribute the article and all of its components. Freshwater Forum may also make the article available to developing countries via Access to Global Online Research in Agriculture (AGORA) and Online Access to Research in the Environment (OARE). This copyright agreement will become binding from the date of article submission.
It is anticipated that in most circumstances permission to reproduce the article will be given to the author, providing the FBA is acknowledged. Each instance will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis. Please contact the FBA in such instances.
The names and email addresses entered on the FBA's eJournal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and FBA business. They will not be made available to any other party.